Slider Image 1 Content
Daniel Fast Daily Prayer Calendar
So I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and petition, in fasting and in sackcloth and ashes. Daniel 9:3 (NIV)
1. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 Pray for God’s will to be done in our lives, our families and in our church.
2. Jeremiah 29:11 Pray for God’s purposes to be accomplished in our lives.
3. Acts 5:12 Pray for the salvation of your family, friends and colleagues.
4. Romans 12: 1-2 Pray for God’s renewal of our minds so we can be a loving church, that we may love each other, and love those that are new to our congregation.
5. 2 Corinthians 7:1 Pray for God’s forgiveness and purity to be released in our lives for our spiritual growth.
6. Luke 4:40 Pray for healing for all those that are suffering physically, emotionally and psychologically (make a list of people you know that needs prayer in these areas, pray daily for them).
7. Philippians 4:19 Pray for God’s provision for those that have lost jobs and are facing financial difficulties.
8. Ephesians 2:10 Pray for a heart for missions, to reach out to the Lost. Help us Lord to do what you have called us to do.
9. Proverbs 21:1 Pray for God’s wisdom for our government leaders that they may lead in righteousness.
10. John 16:8-9 Pray for God’s Salvation to come to those who have yet to take the step of faith
11. 2 Chronicles 7:14 Pray that God will heal our land, our city, and our economy as we seek Him in prayer.
12. Ephesians 4:11- 13 Pray for our Pastor’s and ministry leaders, and worship leaders, that they receive wisdom and knowledge as they lead our church.
13. Romans 10: 14-15 Pray for our church families and marriages. Pray for families living in unrest and no peace in the home.
14. Exodus 15:26 Pray that God’s word would bring salvation, deliverance, healing and transformation to all who come to MTPBC.
15. John 16:33 Pray for God’s Love & Peace to cover our relationships that we may live in harmony with each other.
16. 1 John, 4:1 Pray that we would share God’s love to our families, neighbors, schools and colleges.
17. 1 Peter 4:10 Pray for our pastors vision. Pray for strength, resources, and provisions as he is leading MTPBC.
18. Deuteronomy 10:17 – 18 Pray for God’s provision, peace, and guidance for those in our church, city, and nation who are widows, widowers, fatherless, motherless and single mothers and fathers.
19. Matthew 9:36 – 38 Pray that God will put a greater desire on our hearts to reach the lost and broken around us.
20. Micah 6:8 Pray for a more committed walk with God and a deeper understanding of who Jesus is.
21. Psalms 51:14 – 15 Thank the Lord for our salvation; praise Him as we give him honor and praise for the forgiveness of our sins.
Thank God in advance for your new beginning. Get intimate with God and pour your hearts desires out to Him.